Joana Canals is a tv anchor for Colorado’s Best and the Everyday Show, pioneering “Fitness Friday” and bringing smiles and positivity to people everywhere. But she is so much more than a happy, energetic presence in your morning. She’s a real person just like the rest of us.
I’ve been featured on the show a number of times to promote the cool things Skirt Sports is doing in the world. Over the years, I’ve gotten to know Joana as a true hero to real people with a genuine style and way of making people feel comfortable and appreciated.
Today we talk about:
- Body image (in high profile careers)
- Gaining 50+ pregnancy pounds on a 5’2″ body
- Putting on a happy face when things are tough
- Losing someone to breast cancer
- Implants – the why and what now?
- How to be there for people who are struggling
- Staying sane through all of life’s curveballs
Follow Joana Canals on Facebook – she does live videos before most shows on Friday mornings. Please reach out to her for anything – she literally gave her email in the episode. She is here for you.
Finally – A few of my fave videos are here – it’s a little montage of Skirt Sports over the years!
Tags: body image, breast cancer, depression, implants
Categorised in: Run This World Podcast